giovedì 9 febbraio 2012

BOURJOIS - 1 Second Nail Polish in #

When I purchased this nail polish, I didn't expect so much. It was a drugstore product, I haven't heard anything about it so my expectations were very low.

First of all I LOVE the brush: if every mine nail polish has this brush I will for sure apply them much more easy and more often. As the bottle claim it is panoramic so is perfect for my nails absolutely perfect. It makes the application so easy for my nail's shape.

It dries very quickly 1 second for nail (5 second each hand!) well maybe this claim is not very realistic but I can say that the nail polish dries much more quickly than others.

Unfortunately is not my favourite shade of pink. Is nice yes, but I don't like the shimmers too much I prefer matt but it is still very nice. I wish this line has more nice shades so I can bought only this brand!!
(2 coats in the photos)
 









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento