domenica 13 novembre 2011

REVIEW - Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I love this product! It claims to remove the makeup and dirt in a gentle way and this is exaclty what it does! Plus is smell divine so it's a very treatment also wash the face with it! I adore the eucalyptus smell! It came with two muslin cloth + a nice green pouch + obviously a bottle with a pump of 100ml of product, a very great product.
It didn't dry my skin at all; I never felt the skin like this after washing with a whatever cleanse and believe me I tried a lot! When I use it I never feel unconfortable my face with. It doesn't strip my skin at all and doesn't cause me any problem with breakouts.

The company is amazing, always ready and nice to answear to your question.

The product comes like a foam with the very nice pump which permit to control the amount of product used. The price is very competitive, infact for all this package is only 13 euro, but if you want there is the bigger size. 
It also removes my waterproof makeup in the first step you should gently apply the product on to the lashes and and your eyes, because, YES! this can be also use on your eyes without causing any problems!!! And makes me save so much money and time to remove my foundation and make-up on my eyes. But it can be also used like a cleanser in the morning, and if you want you can use the muslin provide to do yourself a gentle scrub.
I will for sure buy this cleanser because for right now is the BEST that I can find on the market! I use it for a while now like 10 days and I can't wait to see more good result from it but so far I'm very very happy to see the results because unlike the other cleanser, it didn't leave any residual of make up on my skin. Is a two step cleanser and you can see in the photos them, very few things to do for having such a great result that before I can't believe it! 
Thank you so much Liz Earle team for let me try this product I LOVE IT!!




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento