lunedì 13 febbraio 2012

CATRICE Nail Polish in IRON MERMAIDEN 490




I always said that I have too many nail polishes and that I didn't want to buy more but I'm not very good at that especially if they are so cheap like the Catrice one.
This is one of my 5 last purchase.


Initially I didn't take care of it, but as long as after make some choose I always like more the things that I haven't pick up, I decided to change my usual buys and take this very original shade for me. Is triple chrome, very unique...I never seen or own something like this. At first it seam a green yellow in the bottle but as soon you move the bottle you can see the grey and the light lilac which is the most evident colour once applied on the nails. It's really lovely but if you move the nails you can pick up at least 2 other shades...like I said is very original. At first when I bought I immediately thought at a scarab but it's not...the yellow is barely noticeable.


One thing of this shade is that didn't last too long especially if you don't apply a good base or a good top coat. It's a little bit stricky but not too much. In the photos two coats.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento