domenica 6 novembre 2011

REVIEW - L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE Brightening Cleansing Foam

I really love L'Occitane products. That's it's a good start for my review! What can I say? Have you ever tried the line of products L'Amande? Well if you do I don't know if you ever in the position of turning to whatever product you use before. I mean the sensation of the bath oil L'amande is insanely good, the feeling that I felt after the shower are difficult to describe the smell is heaven... But back to the actual product: The Immortelle Cleansear. At first I was sckeptical because I always have difficult time with cleanser especially if they aren't exactly for my skin type which is combination/oily especially during the cold months in particular in october/november. This happened every year unfortunately! Well the product come in a blue tube bottle and from that it seams liquid but when you pump it became a foam which is very very gentle on the skin, not properly a harsh foam but a very soft cloud of product. Since I begin to use it, I notice a very confortable result on my skin even if it's not for my type of problem (oilyness and breakout here and there). Well I can say that I absolutely LOVE THIS product but for now I had to switch just for this month to something else because I feel that my skin is too oily for, like I said, the weather. So unfortunately it has to stay in my beauty case just for a while even if is a product that I will for sure re-buy, infact is my second tube!
PRO: very delicate, don't leave the skin dry, is good for me even if I have combination skin
Cons: DIDN'T remove my makeup at all, it CAN'T be use on the eyes which is something that I really don't like...


But overall a very nice face cleanser!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento