sabato 25 febbraio 2012

Sephora - Express Cleansing Wipes



Express Cleansing wipes - this is the complete name...in my opinion just a little bit too exagerate anyway.. these wipes are claimed to remove make up not only on the face but also on the eyes..
the reality is that even if they smell good and they are well soaked with the product, they didn't remove all my foundation, let alone the eyes make up without going in the field of waterproof onces.

So I wouldn't re-buy because they are not really effective, after using them I had to use my makeup remover and my eye makeup remover alone.
They are nice only to make a first fast clean face and only in prevision of remove it better after.
In addiction I don't know if you ever tried this product, but it's sooooo difficult to open the box!!! I can't be able to do that, it has a very strange closure

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento