sabato 18 febbraio 2012

e.l.f Candy Shop - Cherry Bomb Lip Gloss

First of all, when I think to e.l.f products the first thing that came in to my mind are the ingredients...sorry I cannot divided the using of those products with the fact that because they are prduced in China they might have bad ingredients.
Second the first times that I smell this product I was almost sick. In addition I cannot stand pot like this that for using I had to dip my finger in it...igenical reasons but also the fact that my finger was dirty after applying it...


 Beside all of these problems I decided to use it because I had already heard good things on it and also because I want to leave my collection much more organised and clean...ready to daily use. Like I'm saying I decided to use it and I had to say that is really nice!!! The colour on the lips is nice, is a little bit sticky which make it last just more that a usual lip balm or lip gloss, and the rosy finish on the lips is really nice...unfortunately nothing can change my mind about the fact it is made in china but I just want to finish until I can be able to do it. Also the dirty finger of product after using it I cannot stand but unlike other product like these (Mac Lip Balm) is much more easy to clean just with a handkerchief






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento